End of Year 2022 Newsletter
As 2022 draws to a close we want to take the opportunity to look back on a year filled with accomplishments and learnings. From winning £112,000 in grant funding from the OWGP, to securing EDFR as our latest offshore client, and expanding our product capabilities with new modules like our Downtime Analysis tool, Sennen is on track to becoming a favourite software for renewable energy market leaders.
The reliability of the service we provide and the quality of the content we offer define us. We hope you can see the value in our work, as the team at Sennen looks forward to working closely with you in the new year. We wish you a happy holiday season.
~ Gaby Amiel & Paul Grimshaw, Sennen Founders
From planning and attending numerous events, to developing and launching new system modules, Sennen has been very busy these last few months.
This quarter, Sennen attended several industry events; Wind Energy Hamburg, Offshore Tech 4.0, Offshore Wind North East and SuperReturn Global Infrastructure, to name a few. We also hosted three live expert discussions:
In these last months, our developers completed, not one, but TWO new modules for the Sennen Offshore System:
Have you had a chance to see our new Downtime Analysis tool? No? Here’s a teaser of what it can do.
1. View Turbine events via list or timeline view, with colour-coded event categorisation following the IEC Category.
2. Filter events based on specific attributes such as turbines, IEC categories, event codes, components etc.
3. View and edit events in batches by selecting multiple events across the different turbines, to reveal key details.
Want to see more?
3 ways to set up dedicated notifications for contract-type milestones:
1. Contract Milestone Notifications : By default, Asset Project Managers get notified directly in the system 3 months before and after the milestone is due. The number of months can be customised based on your requirements.
2. Dedicated Notification Channel : With Sennen you are able to create a notification channel for each contract type. These channels provide flexibility for other members of the team to subscribe to notifications as required.
3. Automated Email Notifications : Sennen users can opt to receive automatic email notifications for every milestone reminder, or customise their settings to receive milestone-related emails as a daily digest.
Want to see more?
The pace of the unfolding climate crisis is, in planetary terms, unbelievably rapid.
Last year it was the ‘heat dome’ in the US and wildfires in Australia that hit the headlines. This year it was Europe that suffered drought and an exceptional heat wave, along with drought in China and massive floods in Pakistan. Exceptional historically, but rapidly becoming a regular event.
There are 279 fully commissioned Offshore Wind Farms around the globe, with an additional 51 under construction and a tremendous 1288 in pre-construction (this includes concept and early planning projects)! Here’s a full overview of the number of offshore wind farms around the world, country by country, highlighting their current status.
*Click image to enlarge*
For 2023, Sennen is committed to organising more expert discussions and interviews, as well as attending leading industry events, to allow for more opportunities to engage with the Sennen team.
April . 25 . 2023
After the great success of exhibiting at WindEnergy Hamburg 2022, Sennen will be returning in 2023 for WindEurope in Copenhagen. Meet us at your annual by the industry for the industry wind energy event!
September . 1 . 2023
Advancing the development, efficiency & sustainability of the offshore energy industry. After the great success of presenting at TECH 4.0’s Offshore Energy Tech 2022, Sennen will be returning in 2023 to continue the conversation on technology innovations and development.
Ending the year on a high! The Sennen team met up to recognise all their hard work and toast to another fruitful year. Filled with amazing achievements as the Sennen team looked back at the great progress made in 2022 and planned for another fruitful year ahead!
In true Sennen style, the team day progressed to more fun-filled activities… Whether it’s solving a murder mystery investigation, taking a one-of-a-kind Xmas Quiz (using our brand new LMS module) or partaking in a safe game of Axe Throwing, the Sennen team knows how to have fun!
Sennen is ready to welcome the new year with a smile 🙂